Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New design for vBulletin site

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New design for vBulletin site

    Hey,
    Did I read somewhere that the design of the vb.com site will be changing?
    Maybe when vb3 has a stable official release?

    Is there any information on what the new site will look like?
    Just interested to know

    Thanks
    John
    John Diver

  • #2
    Yes, the vb.com site is being revamped, the details of which are a closely guarded secret

    The new site will go live at the same time vB3 'Gold' is released.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by John Diver
      Hey,
      Did I read somewhere that the design of the vb.com site will be changing?
      Maybe when vb3 has a stable official release?

      Is there any information on what the new site will look like?
      Just interested to know

      Thanks
      John
      -yes
      -yes
      -probably matching the forum colors
      Originally Posted by Zachery
      John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

      Originally Posted by Martin
      We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

      Comment


      • #4
        ok thanks
        I thought the skin was also going to be different for the gold release?
        I had it in the back of my mind anyway, maybe Im wrong though

        Thanks
        John
        John Diver

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John Diver
          ok thanks
          I thought the skin was also going to be different for the gold release?
          I had it in the back of my mind anyway, maybe Im wrong though

          Thanks
          John
          This is the new skin.
          TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

          Comment


          • #6
            This is the new skin, but with OLD graphics.

            The FINAL skin, the Gold-version skin, will have completely new graphics, which so far have not been released yet.

            So aside of the graphics (think icons/smilies/buttons, not the logo or the background gradients), this is pretty much the style of the new site too, most likely. And if not, it's at least the final style, HTML-wise

            Comment


            • #7
              i have a question

              when demo will be updated?

              Comment


              • #8
                the admin demo will be changed at the same time though the format of the admin demo has changed slightly.
                Scott MacVicar

                My Blog | Twitter

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                  the admin demo will be changed at the same time though the format of the admin demo has changed slightly.
                  that's good i will looking forward
                  it on this week? or futher week after here? i not sure

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It will be implemented at the same time vB3 is released along with the new site rollout.
                    Scott MacVicar

                    My Blog | Twitter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Execellent.
                      Shane
                      CIO, FrakMedia.net
                      Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

                      Comment

                      widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X