New forum idea here at vB???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum idea here at vB???

How about adding a forum, under your "General" category, called something like "Support Group".

This could be a forum for all owners, administrators and moderators of vB based websites to gather and discuss serious issues of administering, moderating, etc. a forum on the internet. I saw some posts in your Chit Chat forum, but I think that it might be beneficial to group discussions like that together.

People could share moderation policies, admin policies, how to handle certain situations, etc. The list could contain many aspects of forum ownership and administering that would be beneficial to a lot of people.

Anyway, just a thought. Keep up the good work!

Dan

ps - Now I know how my users feel when they ask for a new forum!
    Version: vB 3.6.4
    RFC Server: (2) Dual Core Intel 5130 Woodcrest Processor 1333 FSB | 4GB RAM | (2) 146GB 10K RPM SCSI/SAS Hard Drives RAID 1 | PHP 4.4.4 | Apache 1.3.37 | MySQL 4.1.22 | XCache 1.2.0 with Optimizer = Off | APC APC-3.0.12p2 (temporarily disabled)
    Host: ThePlanet

There is a great forum for bb admins to get together and discus things like you mention.

Check out http://theadminzone.com
    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Excellent!! Just registered there and I have asked my administrator and mods to visit as well.

Looks like an excellent resource, plus they use vB to boot!

Many thanks AWS.
      Dan
      Version: vB 3.6.4
      RFC Server: (2) Dual Core Intel 5130 Woodcrest Processor 1333 FSB | 4GB RAM | (2) 146GB 10K RPM SCSI/SAS Hard Drives RAID 1 | PHP 4.4.4 | Apache 1.3.37 | MySQL 4.1.22 | XCache 1.2.0 with Optimizer = Off | APC APC-3.0.12p2 (temporarily disabled)
      Host: ThePlanet

Comment

Your welcome.
        Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X