Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Picture Size 100x100

Couldnt this be changed to 150x150?
    It's not like its loaded on every page like avatars are.
    Most people cant even get a pic to look normal trying to force it to 100x100, the width is fine, but the height is just impossible to deal with.

You would have to have a pretty small head to make it fit..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Admin CP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit Usergroup.

There is an option to change the profile picture dimensions for each usergroup under "Picture Uploading Permissions".

Remember to enable "Can Upload Profile Pictures"
    Techzonez - Tech News
    Techzonez Forums - Tech Community

Comment

you may need to change the template though as a larger profile pic looks throws it all out of wack... I did this last night... twas easy.
      My Twitterings

Comment

I may be wrong, but I believe he wants the setting changed on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend
          Admin CP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit Usergroup.

There is an option to change the profile picture dimensions for each usergroup under "Picture Uploading Permissions".

Remember to enable "Can Upload Profile Pictures"
          umm, i am talking about the limits on this specific forum
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

It is at 150x150 now.

Comment

Apologies for the misunderstanding Asendin.

That'll teach me for not looking at which forum this thread was in.
              Techzonez - Tech News
              Techzonez Forums - Tech Community

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie
                It is at 150x150 now.
                i believe the vbulletin teams is 150x150,, but ours is set at 100x100
                Attached Files
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Very strange, I have been trying to get this to work for weeks.
                  I don't have the "Edit Profile Picture" option in my User CP.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. It would be nice to be able to adjust the system default of 100x100 as well.

That might eliminate the need for many of us to go in and customize it on a per-usergroup basis, even if some want that option - they'd still have it.

Regards,

Matt

Comment

vB Team members should get 500x500 !! (but I can understand it would scare off customers)

Comment

Originally posted by JUNG1999
                        Very strange, I have been trying to get this to work for weeks.
                        I don't have the "Edit Profile Picture" option in my User CP.
                        You need to go into the main options page and enable this feature first.
                        then go into the usergroup's permision and turn it on there too.
                        You need to do this for each usergroup you want to have this ability. You can tune the attachment sizes while you are there.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, in an upcoming release please give us global default settings.
                        A checkbox in the user permissions to override this would make it perfect.

Comment

What are you asking for exactly max?

Comment

editable default global values for these settings and the ability to override these on a usergroup level

{maybe this is already here and I've missed it?}

Comment

There are default, but they are not global, they are specific to the usergroup level

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit a usergroup > Custom Picture Prefrences (or somthing close to that)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X