Can't Update License Email Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Update License Email Address

Hello my current listed license email address is ********@home.com which is an old address that I can no longer receive email at. This makes it impossible for me to change my email address using your form in the members area since it sends the confirmation email to my old, defunct email address. I'd like to update it to my current email address somehow. Any help you could offer would be... well... helpfull

-Necro

Drop an email to [email protected] with your Customer Number, email, address and the rough period that you bought it. We ask for alot of details to avoid any of the various scams which are running at present.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
      Drop an email to [email protected] with your Customer Number, email, address and the rough period that you bought it. We ask for alot of details to avoid any of the various scams which are running at present.
      That would be the address where the cc payment gose right?, I am going to be in this situation real soon to (my new email will not be up until the old one is long gone).

My home address is no longer the same as the one on our credit card because we moved and never had it changed.

Comment

I have the same problem and I have already sent an e-mail, but I forgot to include my customer number should I just resend the info?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
          Okay, the email has been sent. I'm going to be renewing my license tomorrow so I'm hopefull that we'll have things cleared up by then. Thanks.

-Necro

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X