Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Bugtracker] when you subscribe, post a follow up, subscription gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bugtracker] when you subscribe, post a follow up, subscription gone!

I posted a follow up to a bug I subscribed for and when I did that my subscription was gone.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

me suggest a bugtracker for the bugtracker :P
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

Hmm I can't verify this. If I go to post in a bug that I am subscribed, I see that my subscription checkbox is currently checked and that state is maintained after I post. I did take that very case into account when I added the subscriptions.

Comment

well, it happend to my twice.

I posted a bug, kier replied, got an email. Posted a followup, subscription status went to unsubscribed, got another reply, no email, posted a followup, activated subscription again. Got an email.

I am using mozilla 1.5 if that matters
        A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

I can verify it. While replying to a bug, you only can see the subscribe checkbox, if you have the permission to manage bugs - which 'normal' members like myself don't have

I have an other question about the Bug Tracker:
          It would be great, if you could see, at which date/time a bug was changed to "Closed (Fixed)" (because sometimes you fix a bug without replying to it). Would this be possible?

Comment

Ah

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X