replied
    Please report all suspected pirate sites to:

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact/piracy.php

Leave a comment:

• ABLady
    replied
    Originally posted by yavar
    [URL Removed]
    How can you be so sure that these sites have illegal vbulletins running on them? YOu can't possibly know all the webmasters!

Besides maybe they paid for the "vb link removal" link-back. You know you can purchase that from vb? Right?

Or maybe you have something against Iranians/persians/arabs and you think they are all crooks! Let me tell you something. There are crooks in every walks of life. And there are honest people in every walk and natinallity too!

It's wrong to single out people just because they happen to be from certain part of the world. I hope this is not what you are trying to do.
    Last edited by Cary; Mon 15 Mar '04, 12:12pm.

Leave a comment:

• yavar
    replied
    New Unlicenced User

[URL Removed]
    Last edited by Cary; Mon 15 Mar '04, 12:12pm.

Leave a comment:

• poolking
    replied
    Originally posted by xtremeduelist
    , I don't see a need for it..
    You probably don't, but Jelsoft are a business and have to protect their product.

Leave a comment:

• Sijo
    replied
    Lol

Leave a comment:

• ShiningArcanine
    replied
    Originally posted by yavar
    i said him to remove , vbulletin !
    but he said i don't remove it , because vbulletin.com can't do anything!!!!
    That is what Hussein said about America. Look at what happened to him.

Leave a comment:

• xtremeduelist
    replied
    , I don't see a need for it..

Leave a comment:

• Rapid Gaming
    replied
    Originally posted by xtremeduelist
    Is it possible for you vB Dev's to sue?
    As Steve said, yes.

Leave a comment:

• xtremeduelist
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    We take every legal action at our disposal to pursue piracy and Intellectual Property violations.
    Is it possible for you vB Dev's to sue?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We take every legal action at our disposal to pursue piracy and Intellectual Property violations.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    we do ;D

Leave a comment:

• yavar
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    If someone steals and get away with it, does this give me the right to steal? If someone commits murder and gets away with it, does this give me the right to commit murder?

In the end we are all responsible for our own morality and ethics.
    it's correct! but much people , like to use from vb without licence and without paying anything !
    vbulletin , should have a serious action with unlicenced users , because licenced users should have a difference from unlicenced users !

Leave a comment:

• yavar
    replied
    Originally posted by 3MZ
    That's too disrespectful, if you are referring to yavar.

I have a feeling that you people don't understand him. He has reported the sites to vBulletin many times, and also advised the illegal users to curb their activities. They won't listen, and Jelsoft are unable to do anything about it. If Jelsoft can't do anything about it, I assume that yavar can't either, right? He's doing perfectly the right thing, and is against piracy; but no one can stop the ones involved in piracy.
    exactly

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If someone steals and get away with it, does this give me the right to steal? If someone commits murder and gets away with it, does this give me the right to commit murder?

In the end we are all responsible for our own morality and ethics.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Faranth
    if he wishes to be an ******* and continue to contribute to the piracy which is illegal he can continue to do so if he really wishs. but he will have has bad luck soon, i randomly go around looking for illegal sites and report them ^^ its a hobby
    That's too disrespectful, if you are referring to yavar.

I have a feeling that you people don't understand him. He has reported the sites to vBulletin many times, and also advised the illegal users to curb their activities. They won't listen, and Jelsoft are unable to do anything about it. If Jelsoft can't do anything about it, I assume that yavar can't either, right? He's doing perfectly the right thing, and is against piracy; but no one can stop the ones involved in piracy.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X