Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected] Auto Response (Grammer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Auto Response (Grammer)

After emailing [email protected], I received an auto response from [email protected]. Here's the first line:

You email has been received, and your query has been logged into the vBulletin issue system. A representative will be in touch within 2 working days.
    No offense, but "You email has been received"?

I believe that should read:
    Your email has been received, and your query has been logged into the vBulletin issue system. A representative will be in touch within 2 working days.

Not really a big issue, but it should be fixed.
    Last edited by lightsup55; Thu 25th Jan '07, 5:54pm. Reason: signature test

Its the UK, they have an accent
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

But it's nothing like that of the Canucks.
      Toddler from Hell

Comment

lol
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Grammar is spelt with an 'a' by the way. Now look what you've done; you've dragged me into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
            Grammar is spelt with an 'a' by the way. Now look what you've done; you've dragged me into this.
            I know. I noticed my mistake and corrected it, however, only the post subject was changed, not the thread title.
            Last edited by lightsup55; Thu 25th Jan '07, 5:57pm. Reason: signature test

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
              See, this is the damaging effects a grammer error in a vBulletin auto responce can have on a person.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsup55
                Not really a big issue, but it should be fixed.
                Besides, that's an editing mistake or typo, not a grammar issue.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X