Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev blogs

HowdA All...

With all the huff and puff of the 'are we there yet?'... I made mention of a suggestion regarding a section for devloper blogs.
    In my experience, blogs give users a more 'connected' feeling with a development process and therefore more understanding with the hurdels involved with your jobs.

Not that I want precious development time to go to documenting every coffee and widdle break... I just thought it would be a great way for Jelsoft to communicate with it's customers.

nJoy
    My Twitterings

So I guess this idea chugged?
    My Twitterings

Comment

Let's just say that the Devs have enough on their pllates for now. Maybe we'll see some blogs or somesuch at a later point in time.
      Toddler from Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
        Let's just say that the Devs have enough on their pllates for now. Maybe we'll see some blogs or somesuch at a later point in time.
        If we're lucky, we'll see vB3 RC1 at some later point in time.
        Be content with that.
        Sig? What sig?

Comment

Im not saying stop development on vB3 and start developing a blog system to tell people why devlopment on vB3 had stopped (to make said blog system).
          I guess it was more of a... why not think about this when you clear your inbox kind of thing.

In theory, the could simply add a forum and each one has a thread where only they can post.
          Sure it isnt all sweet and flash... but it would accomplish the task at hand.

Anyhooo. Was just a thought. At least it would keep customers out o the dark
          My Twitterings

Comment

Maybe I am not getting what a blog system is, but isn't that similar to the accountment system and the updates they have been posting?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X