Some snow would be nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:shrug:

And if you really want to be picky, you can do just snow and no pine tree.

h

Comment

Originally posted by hockyfan
      :shrug:

And if you really want to be picky, you can do just snow and no pine tree.

h
      Or we could just leave it as it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Gaming
        Or we could just leave it as it is?
        I think so Kier has enough on his plate -- no need for extra stress adding snow to pine trees!

Comment

Lets count how many people bothered to read Thomas Ps reply?

Can I hazard a guess at 0.

Where he corrected himself and said that only the logo has snow on it.

Comment

omg, your right... lol

Comment

@poolking: I give up, they won't get it.
              http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
              German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Originally posted by MissNegativity
                I know he meant the logo no need to insinuate people are stupid/can't read >:| I wanted to comment on the javascript snow because it's beautiful and takes all of one minute to install. Making a logo might take longer. Merry friggin Christmas to you too.
                So I take it you missed the smilie at the end of my post, to indicate that it was a joke?

Comment

this proves people seriously need to read all thread before they post....such an endlessly recurring problem. bah.
                  Gio Takahashi
                  Owner of www.unitedempire.net
                  The Website and The Forums

Comment

Pine tree and snow does not necessarily mean Christmas. When I think about Winter, I think of snow among trees in a forest. Sort of the quintessential Winter imagery, but not necessarily that of Christmas. Perhaps a tree with lights on it would be overboard. But I see no problem with just a pine tree and snow - or perhaps snow. And this comes from someone from the Northwest Washington coast. Trust me, why aren't getting any snow either. ;-P

Comment

Okay, please feel free to delete or close the thread.

@MissNegativity: No comment - nomen est omen.
                      http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
                      German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X