No announcement yet.

Worst BB ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember starting off my boards with phpbb, I wanted to get Vbulletin, but it cost too much money. hell I couldn't even afford hosting, I was hosted by my friend's server, and the database was via my other friend's comp...then June, I got 200 dollars for my late birthday present and 300 dollars from work.

for some reason phpbb was too buggy for me >.>; and a lot of my members wanted to go to Vbulletin, and I thought why the hell not. I don't think I could be any happier with the decision I made. I've been impressed with every features vBulletin had to offer, and I found installing hacks MUCH easier to do than phpbb. (phpbb requires more file editting which was a huge pain.) I've tried my hand at Invision but I hated it. (yet another person I know asked me to help out with his phpbb forums, and decided to go to invision without saying anything)

The Admin CP I find MUCH easier to navigate, vB2 admin was powerful and just awesome. When I upgraded to vB3, heh my admins were in awe at what it could do. I am just glad I could go load separate section on vB3 admin options, its just huge x_X.

Now I try my best to help other's out with their hack and their problem with vB, some I am good at others I don't even have a clue at.I say its worth every cent I've spent on June 25th :P.

Thats my 2 Yens/
    Gio Takahashi
    Owner of www.unitedempire.net
    The Website and The Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X