Constant 404?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant 404?

Dunno if this is just me or not, but I am in the comp, so far this is the 4th comp I've been on (I had to switch comp a few times) and I've been looking on vBulletin.com for the past hour, like 1/3 of the time I make a reply or click on a link I get a 404. and it is happening way too often than normal. Just to let you know.
    Gio Takahashi
    Owner of www.unitedempire.net
    The Website and The Forums

Originally posted by Gio Takahashi
    Dunno if this is just me or not, but I am in the comp, so far this is the 4th comp I've been on (I had to switch comp a few times) and I've been looking on vBulletin.com for the past hour, like 1/3 of the time I make a reply or click on a link I get a 404. and it is happening way too often than normal. Just to let you know.
    Is it possible that it might be a cannot find server error? vBulletin has been the target of dDOS attacks recently, which have been causing some problems.

Comment

I am very well aware of that, I go to this site almost every day, and today has been pretty bad, all other days was just fine.
      Gio Takahashi

Comment

A 404 means File not Found. What exactly is happening?
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

today has been pretty bad. We've had 3 seperate attacks today alone.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I guess that recent down time makes it four. Geez, how long has this been going. It seems a very long time
            Gio Takahashi

Comment

I have been getting time outs for the last few days. However this morning I have been unable to do a search for new posts - initially due to database problem, and now even when I have not tried in the last 30 mins I still get a message saying, "Sorry the Administrator has stated you cannot seach within 20 seconds" or sumthing like that.

Also - I think your server time is just slightly out? - like 5 hours
              Last edited by JAWilliams; Tue 18 Nov '03, 8:48pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X