wanted to suggest some new icons for vb3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted to suggest some new icons for vb3

i tried to post this in the graphics section but said i did not have permission....

anyways i made these icons more than a year ago but i figured with vb3 close to being completed... that "maybe" Jelsoft would consider changing the (default) favicons so here are the 2 that I made.

the 1st one is for the main page, the 2nd is for the admin login page.

i also use the 1st one for the ON.gif and the 2nd for OFF.gif for new messages.

*edit* - ok the attachments won't take .ico files so the zip file contains 2 files.... vbulletin.ico is the 1st (ON), vbulletin2.ico is the 2nd (OFF).

Hope you decide to use them...

Attached Files

here are the status icons...

2 are the same as the above... except in gif form....and i added my image for invisible users....

enjoy
    Attached Files

Comment

here you can see what they look like....
      Attached Files

Comment

To be able to post in the support forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, then email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X