Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    I guess because there are always bugs - the 2.x bugs are listed and the important ones probably have fixes for them in the same repor thread. And if there is a security issue with 2.3.2, a quick fix will be released probably and if not a 2.3.3. But ofcourse, focus is on development of upcoming version 3.

Leave a comment:

• Sijo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    We only sell the most current version. After the release of vBulletin 3.0 support and upgrades for 2.3.2 will be phased out. Currently we are selling 2.3.2 and that is what we support through official channels. That is what you get at the time of purchase.
    Just curious though, but if vb 2.3.2 is still the version you are officially selling, why haven’t the discovered bugs in vb 2.3.2 not being fixed yet? Someone of the staff said that you guys spend most of the time working on vb3, but since vb 2.3.2 is still the main branch I'm a bit astonished about that. Your current release should have the highest priority then and not just some unofficially beta software

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    replied
    We only sell the most current version. After the release of vBulletin 3.0 support and upgrades for 2.3.2 will be phased out. Currently we are selling 2.3.2 and that is what we support through official channels. That is what you get at the time of purchase.
    Alright, that's fine... Thanks for the responses.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    replied
    Our admin demo is for the version that we are selling which is currently 2.3.2. When vBulletin 3.0 gets released we will upgrade the demo appropriately.
    But what about the people that are going to decide what version they're going to get? Perhaps have both available for people to try for them to see the differences.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Our admin demo is for the version that we are selling which is currently 2.3.2. When vBulletin 3.0 gets released we will upgrade the demo appropriately.

Leave a comment:

• Loyalty4Life
    started a topic Beta 7 Demo Forum

Beta 7 Demo Forum

I've been wanting to see the Admin control panel for the Beta 7 version of vB for quite some time, and I think it'd be a great idea to allow people who'd like to see these features try them out.

Is there any way this could happen? Any responses are appreciated. Thanks.