Clear All

• TripleH
    replied
    I would love to see the staff live on the 60 second floodcheck

Leave a comment:

• DarkDelight.net
    replied
    Originally posted by N9ne
    I don't know anyone who opens up multiple windows to post. All I know is I do it all in one window, one post at a time.
    That would be the sane way.

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    I don't know anyone who opens up multiple windows to post. All I know is I do it all in one window, one post at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Stryker
    replied
    Oh yes, I understand that part and do it myself using Mozilla's tabbed windows feature (I'm still a 56k-er). What I don't get is why they'd type a reply and then move on to the next thread and type another reply without hitting the submit button after each post. It's as though they think it's some sort of accomplishment to have the same time stamps on a dozen or so posts. They'd think twice if their browser crashed before being able to submit them.

Leave a comment:

• Xenon
    replied
    Originally posted by Stryker
    I know people who open 10 threads in new windows, type a reply to each of them and then press submit one after the other. No idea why.
    in the past i just have had a 56k modem, and at this time it was the standart method of browsing boards.
    you can type while the other windows have loaded the replypage aso...

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    Originally posted by Cary
    This has been addressed many times before. Please see THIS and THIS
    Fine.

Leave a comment:

• Stryker
    replied
    I know people who open 10 threads in new windows, type a reply to each of them and then press submit one after the other. No idea why.

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    This has been addressed many times before. Please see THIS and THIS

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    This forum must be strictly ornamental, or they just dont feel like responding.

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    This is REALLY beginning to piss me off. I dont write 30 page theses(?) each time I post, most things require a thoughtful one liner or ocassionally a small paragraph.

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    They will just say that you shouldn't be posting so fast, you should only need to post quite long posts, so if you type at 120WPM, you're going to need to put in 120 words in all your posts.

It's kinda annoying when I type so fast, and there's many threads to reply to and I have a really fast internet connection. What if we're trying to help others with their vBulletin problems and questions? We just have to be slowed down by this limit...

This limit is to stop some things from happening, I understand, but surely established licensed members will not do this?

Ah well, it won't work. Might aswell give up on it .

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    replied
    Well, I'm asking again.

Leave a comment:

• Game Wizards
    replied
    Asked before several times, no luck.

Leave a comment:

• Ksilebo
    started a topic 60 seconds until next post...

60 seconds until next post...

Is there any way this could be cut down a bit? It doesnt take me a minute to reply to threads that I have kept up on and read the first unread post. Otherwise if this is another security measure or anti-spam measure, just ignore me