• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant make a thread

in the how to forum of version 2

says i dont have permission?

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

Enter your account's email address here.

Comment

Ah sorry, that did the trick!

clever system that

Comment

Yep, it really helps to devide the unlicensed warez users from the valid license holders

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
          Yep, it really helps to devide the unlicensed warez users from the valid license holders
          Just adding to it unlicensed ILLEGAL warez users.

Comment

I meant ofcourse:
            Users without a valid license,
            and users with a valid license.

Comment

I don't have a vbulletin license yet, but I would like to post some suggestions for vb3...so this forum should be open for everyone!

Comment

Sorry, but to cut down on piracy and people who try to get support for pirated software it is only open to valid license holders.
                - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Z
                  Sorry, but to cut down on piracy and people who try to get support for pirated software it is only open to valid license holders.
                  well making a suggestion doesn't have anything to do with getting support. It rather improves the product and JelSoft should be happy when people are willing to do that. I mean I don't have a license yet, but why can't I give the any suggestions? They don't have to pay me for ir or something...I do agree with you about the support forums though...

Comment

Originally posted by Sijo
                    well making a suggestion doesn't have anything to do with getting support. It rather improves the product and JelSoft should be happy when people are willing to do that. I mean I don't have a license yet, but why can't I give the any suggestions? They don't have to pay me for ir or something...I do agree with you about the support forums though...
                    Maybe because they want only their paying/targeted audience to provide feedback, rather than someone who doesn't.

Kinda like as a "reward" for paying and using their product, you can help shape the next versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sijo
                      This has been discussed earler, prior to, and after, the shift that closed some parts of the community off from anyone being able to post. Might I suggest that anyone wondering about the reaons behind the decision use the search function creatively to research those reasons before continuing this thread?

Thanks!
                      Toddler from Hell

Comment

Can anyone help me too Please ... I have entered my accounts E-Mail address and accessed these forums via my Customer No and Customer Password .. but I still keep getting the message that I do not have permission to access the forums and post / make a thread

Comment

Send an email to [email protected] with your forum username and email address, as well as your customer number and password.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for your help .. problem sorted now .. hadn't done my E-Mail Addy settings correctly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X