Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's even a fliburt there
    http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
    German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Even if the source code is different, if the layout and function is the same, they may still be infringing Jelsoft's patent rights... only if Jelsoft has patented their forum's business methods... (which is now patentable it would appear especially in the US)...

Comment

rrgggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by edeneus
          rrgggggggggggggggggggg
          Thanks for your valuable input.

Comment

There are already several posts about this topic. The developers already know about myboard.com.

You can find the thread here:
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89371

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Originally posted by nebby
            I'd like to see a vB dev have a few words on this?
            You'd rather have them stop work on vB3 to comment? Why?

We are aware of this issue and will do whatever is necessary to protect our intellectual property. Further public comments are not necessary.
            I see no point in continuing this topic after it has already been discussed several times. All that this discussion is doing is giving more coverage to myboard.com. Alot of non-licensed users browse this board, what if they come across this thread and find the link to myboard and they decide to get that instead of vbulletin. All this thread is doing is promoting myboard.com further, even if that wasn't the purpose when you posted this thread.

Personally, I feel that this matter was discussed enough in the several threads I found concerning myboard.com. As Steve stated before, no further public comments are necessary.
            Last edited by Slynderdale; Mon 29 Dec '03, 1:30am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X