Message To John & James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message To John & James

Its been 4 days now and i still havnt had no reply from my answerphone message with my payment detials. Im waiting to put my forums online and i cant beleave the service! Do you want my money or not! Sorry but ive been waiting nicly! Before you ask guys i left it on the UK phone number! Gte back to me ASAP please! Im dieing here lol!
    Kind Regards
    Bill

Did you also send in a support ticket to [email protected]? If so, let me know what name you posted this under and I'll look up the ticket. If not, send one in with all the relevant details and I'l flag the ticket for someone to take a look.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, Ive got it sorted now! Ive got one problem with my forums. I will send you the database error and see if you can help me m8. I dont know whats the problem for some reason. Thanks for your time.
      Kind Regards
      Bill

Comment

Please do not PM me for private support (as per the request in my sig.) Either post your questions here or send in a support request to:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment