X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French speaking community

Good evening to all the staff team of vbulletin

Just hope the post is in the good section

I'm 18 years old, my name in real life is Bastien. I'm a young french guy, very interested in Vbulletin since 1 year, I'm actually in 2nd year of computering faculty. I belonged to a french forum devoted to Vbulletin which is now closed where I was Super Moderator.

I'm writing you this post, hoping you could help me, advice me !

I don't will explain you all the story concerning the french-speaking community and vbulletin, but since a long moment, there are 2 (major) forums for vbulletin more vbulletin-france.com which is, as you perhaps know closed for reasons of "non-motivation" from the staff team.
    Actually vbressources is closed for personnal reasons between the 2 admins of vbressources.com and vbulletingrahics.org.

Actually, a lot of french speaking people are enough of this situation (each 6 mounths, a forum close and an other one open :-/ ).

The goal of this post is to have information, and as you are the administrator of vbulletin.com, I hope you can will help me to join the "Jelsoft Team" and perhaps help me (us) to open a real french-speaking community with people interested,, responsable, serious ... I know competent people in Vbulletin, and my goal would be to open with them and the support of Jelsoft, a french forum for VBulletin, where we could find translation of hacks of vb.org, personnal hacks, advices concerning the design, and a support for the french-speaking community, wich a large part don't frequent vb.org because of the english language.

Do you think Jelsoft could help us for this (concerning the licence, the hebergement (i know they don't will pay it, but perhaps help us to find a domain name, and be the "official forum of the french-speaking community" with links on Vbulletin.com ...)) ?

I hope I'll have an answer from you, you can join me at [email protected] or [email protected] (for instant messenger)
    Thanks a lot, hoping my english is "understandable"
    Grog6

I've already sent this email to firefly and tubedogg yesterday, but had no answers yet.

Thank you
    Last edited by grog6; Wed 13th Nov '02, 3:52pm.

You need to email this to [email protected]. Neither Firefly nor Tubedogg can help you with this so there's no point in emailing them

Comment

Thanks

Thx a lot for your answer James US, I just contacted them because I had no others email adress

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X