Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filburt1
    replied
    I've had a lot of issues with them. It has taken me about 3 months to get my first payment, and it's still being "processed" (direct deposited). IMHO if you have a choice I wouldn't go with them.

Leave a comment:

• Etcher
    replied
    Done... Thanks for your time...

Originally posted by smachol
    Hmmm...I honestly don't know how this works or have any power to do this. At least you got a response from CJ. As I said I've written them 3 times without even an acknowledgement.

On your issue, fill out a support form at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

This way the issue will be brought to the attention of someone who can follow-up on it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Hmmm...I honestly don't know how this works or have any power to do this. At least you got a response from CJ. As I said I've written them 3 times without even an acknowledgement.

On your issue, fill out a support form at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

This way the issue will be brought to the attention of someone who can follow-up on it.

Leave a comment:

• Etcher
    replied
    I already contacted them and they say that I have do wait for you to approve it... I signed up for both you and PhotoPost, the photopost went through the next day, but yours is still saying 'waiting apporval'

Any ideas?

I am thinking that maybe you should contact them, as they are representing you, and you are not getting the commissions because I can't get approved...

Rob

Originally posted by smachol
    You need to contact Commission Junction directly. Good luck though! They've never even bothered to respond to any of three requests I sent them from their own Contact link.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to contact Commission Junction directly. Good luck though! They've never even bothered to respond to any of three requests I sent them from their own Contact link.

Leave a comment:

• Etcher
    started a topic Commission Junction

Commission Junction

On your front page you have this big link to CJ.COM...

I signed up about 3 weeks ago, and you still have not reviewed it...

Are you not accepting applications right now?
Working...
X