Commission Junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commission Junction

On your front page you have this big link to CJ.COM...

I signed up about 3 weeks ago, and you still have not reviewed it...

Are you not accepting applications right now?

You need to contact Commission Junction directly. Good luck though! They've never even bothered to respond to any of three requests I sent them from their own Contact link.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I already contacted them and they say that I have do wait for you to approve it... I signed up for both you and PhotoPost, the photopost went through the next day, but yours is still saying 'waiting apporval'

Any ideas?

I am thinking that maybe you should contact them, as they are representing you, and you are not getting the commissions because I can't get approved...

Rob

Originally posted by smachol
      You need to contact Commission Junction directly. Good luck though! They've never even bothered to respond to any of three requests I sent them from their own Contact link.

Comment

Hmmm...I honestly don't know how this works or have any power to do this. At least you got a response from CJ. As I said I've written them 3 times without even an acknowledgement.

On your issue, fill out a support form at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

This way the issue will be brought to the attention of someone who can follow-up on it.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Done... Thanks for your time...

Originally posted by smachol
          Hmmm...I honestly don't know how this works or have any power to do this. At least you got a response from CJ. As I said I've written them 3 times without even an acknowledgement.

On your issue, fill out a support form at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

This way the issue will be brought to the attention of someone who can follow-up on it.

Comment

I've had a lot of issues with them. It has taken me about 3 months to get my first payment, and it's still being "processed" (direct deposited). IMHO if you have a choice I wouldn't go with them.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Working...
            X