Abuse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse

Dear Vbulletin,

I am writing to express my deep concern about the offensive and insensitive use of your software by the owner of the vbsupport.org forum. The owner of this forum is using your software as a rotating logo on their website, which features a symbol that mocks individuals with Down Syndrome. This behavior is highly offensive and disrespectful to individuals and families affected by Down Syndrome.

Furthermore, the owner of vbsupport.org has gone as far as to compare individuals with Down Syndrome to Ukrainians due to similarities in their flags. This comparison is inappropriate and deeply offensive to both communities.

As a user and customer of Vbulletin, I am deeply disturbed by the use of your software for such offensive purposes. This behavior is damaging to the reputation of your company and your products, and it is unacceptable.

I urge you to take immediate action to address this issue. I request that you investigate this matter thoroughly and take appropriate action against the owner of vbsupport.org if they are found to be violating any policies or regulations. Additionally, I ask that you take measures to prevent the misuse of your software for offensive and insensitive purposes in the future.

I hope that you take this matter seriously and take appropriate action to address this offensive behavior. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Link to logo file https://vbsupport.org/images/404/404-8.png

Sincerely,
    ‚ÄčAlex

This isn't our site or controlled by us. It is not hosted on our vBulletin Cloud service. We have no control over third-party sites that may or may not use our software. If you feel they are doing something illegal, you should contact your local law enforcement agency. However, options are limited based on where their servers are located.

If you feel a site is using an illegal copy of our software, you can report it here: https://www.vbulletin.com/en/piracy/index/report
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Wayne Luke is correct, also be aware that there are some phoney sites that "claim" to be like trustworthy banks but for phishing scams. As for websites that use vBulletin inappropriately or maybe doing some illegal counterfeit or that - which is stated in License Agreement 1.3:-

But I cannot seem to find or know any policy against hate crimes or any bigotry...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎