Can't access bug tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access bug tracker

I think I am licensed but I can't access the bug tracker. In the forum I am registered with a different email than the license was purchased with but I added the forum email in the member area (members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php). How do I fix this?

You should be able to access the tracker. You need to be logged into the forums here before accessing it. I suggesting using the Remember Me functionality.

Try deleting any cookies, local storage, and history for www.vbulletin.com, forum.vbulletin.com, tracker.vbulletin.com. Then visit this forum and log in with Remember Me before accessing the Tracker.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I still can't access the bug tracker. I tried in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) and I used the "remember me" functionality each time.
      If I'm logged in to the forum the error message is different from not being logged in.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-13 114905.png
Views:	173
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	4454862

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-13 114857.png
Views:	179
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	4454863
      Attached Files

Comment

I will have to create a ticket for the website team to look into it.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

There was an issue with newer registered members and access to the Tracker - a fix has been tested and should be rolled out to our live systems later this week.
          Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -
          *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
          - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Thank you, now it works

Comment

Originally posted by ns130291 View Post
              I still can't access the bug tracker. I tried in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) and I used the "remember me" functionality each time.
              If I'm logged in to the forum the error message is different from not being logged in.
              Rachat prêt

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-13 114905.png
Views:	173
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	4454862

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-13 114857.png
Views:	179
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	4454863

How do we get access to the Tracker?

Comment

Originally posted by Monique471 View Post
                How do we get access to the Tracker?
                The bug tracker is only available to customers. Your account is not marked as a customer account. Please see the topic linked below to see how to mark your account as a customer account -

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...download-files

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Could you possibly set up a flair system where people that post bugs can set the flair on their post as "bug" or something? Then you can use the search function to find posts that have the "bug" flair.
                  It should also be pretty simple to set up a bot that could collect the submission title, submission content and submission comments link and put them into a Google Docs spreadsheet. There's a round about sort of way to do this with Google Docs that I like to use for my personal bots that involves using the "Forms" that Google Docs gives you. routing numbers tutuapp
                  Last edited by rahulp411; Tue 29 Jun '21, 11:07pm.

Comment

We use prefixes (what you call flair) in appropriate places. They aren't forced on the end-user though. Bug is one of the prefixes available to customers. Channels with prefixes can be filtered by them.

We have no intention of using Google Docs to track issues in a large project like vBulletin. We already have an Issue tracker available to all customers.

Wayne Luke
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X