X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Pocket Aces View Post
    I suffered the same fate unfortunately. It is only now that I could push through the upgrade order (vb4 to vb5).
    But sadly, the 50% discount code no longer works.
    You should contact [email protected] as mentioned above. We cannot provide purchase support via the forums.

Email: [email protected], or use our online form.
    Phone: 1-877-326-6444 (toll-free US/Canada only) 9 am to 4 pm Pacific (GMT-8), Monday to Friday

Those are the best ways to contact us regarding purchases. If you already emailed, it should be processed today.

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Aces
    replied
    I suffered the same fate unfortunately. It is only now that I could push through the upgrade order (vb4 to vb5).
    But sadly, the 50% discount code no longer works.

Leave a comment:

• DrifterWolf
    replied
    Good news, they managed to fix my account! Thanks for all the help.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    A quote from your existing ticket:

As you've contacted us, we will honor the discount for you.

Leave a comment:

• DrifterWolf
    replied
    So my question is, since the 'average response time' is now 27 hours, if my issue is not resolved before Dec 2nd, will I still be able to use the half-off discount? I've been trying, in good faith, since Nov 26th, to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by DrifterWolf View Post
    When I use the error console in Firefox, it looks like a site called kaptcha is not working or not sending something that's needed, though this is not my field of expertise so I'm not sure if that's the culprit.
    Not sure why it would use a different Kaptcha when Recaptcha is what the site is set up to use. Will have the site team investigate.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    Email: [email protected], or use our online form.
    Phone: 1-877-326-6444 (toll-free US/Canada only) 9 am to 4 pm Pacific (GMT-8), Monday to Friday

Those are the best ways to contact us regarding purchases. If you already emailed, it should be processed today.

• DrifterWolf
    commented on 's reply
    If it's not eligible, I wish it would just say that instead of letting me go through the cart and just giving me a blank checkout page.

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe one of your accounts is not eligible for upgrade. Wayne Luke could answer that question for you.

• DrifterWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    What Operating System are you using?
    What extensions do you have in your browser? Javascript and Ad Blocking extensions may prevent the page from operating.
    As above, does your anti-virus block any kind of Javascript or Ad trackers?
    I have a few different extensions in my main browser (Firefox) but I have turned off all Script and Ad blocking extensions, both for vBulletin.com and I turned them off entirely when trying to purchase. I have no extensions or blockers of any kind on Edge or Chrome as I only use them to check website designs on them and don't use them for browsing. On my secondary machine, I have no extensions or blockers on them either. And on my phone, I only have Chrome and it has no extensions or blockers either.

I've had two of my forum moderators log into the account and they were also unsuccessful in getting the checkout page to load.

I do have malwarebytes, I can try shutting it off. Edit: This did not resolve the issue.

However, when I try a different account (For a different site I help run with VB5) on Chrome the checkout appears to work. It's just that I don't want to buy the license on that account.

When I use the error console in Firefox, it looks like a site called kaptcha is not working or not sending something that's needed, though this is not my field of expertise so I'm not sure if that's the culprit.
    Last edited by DrifterWolf; Mon 30 Nov '20, 11:21am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What Operating System are you using?
    What extensions do you have in your browser? Javascript and Ad Blocking extensions may prevent the page from operating.
    As above, does your anti-virus block any kind of Javascript or Ad trackers?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Please send an email to [email protected], they will be able to assist on Monday. Unfortunately there‚Äôs nothing the product support team can do via the forums.

Leave a comment:

• DrifterWolf
    started a topic Unable to purchase VB5 upgrade

Unable to purchase VB5 upgrade

I've been trying, since the Black Friday announcement to buy the upgrade for my vb4 forum to VB5 with mobile. Every time I get to the checkout page, it's just blank. I can see the site's header and footer, but everything in between is just blank. I've tried it on Firefox, Chrome, Edge on my main work machine, Firefox and Chrome on a secondary machine, Chrome on my phone (With wifi to my usual network and my data plan in case it was the network that was the problem). I have made sure that all adblockers and script blockers, and tracker protection was off when attempting it. I've had two friends (Who are admins/mods on my forum) try to log in from their place. We all get a blank checkout page.

I have tried contacting support and all I got was "Clear your cart and try again". And I have many times. We all get the same issue. I realize your support staff is kind of at a minimum because of the holiday but you know, at least make sure your automation works.

I am no IT professional, but it appears that the checkout page is failing to load something necessary. Look guys, I just want to throw some money at you. Please help me out here before the Dec 2nd deadline where the sale is over. (if that's the case, I'm ditching the VB upgrade).

I just tested on a second account (For another forum I help run) and when I click on buying VB5 outright it works. When I go back to my original account and I click on buying VB5 outright, I get the same blank issue. Is there a problem with my account that is causing this?
    Last edited by DrifterWolf; Sat 28 Nov '20, 9:05pm.