Can't change my profile or password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change my profile or password

I just logged in and got a popup about privacy. I accepted the terms. Then I went into my account settings to change my password, but every time I try to save, I get a popup telling me I have not accepted the user privacy and data policies. Is says check the box if you want to agree - but where is this box? Like I said, when I got the popup when I first loved in and collecting icon, cookies, etc, I did accept so why am I getting this and why can't I change my account info?

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 9.24.52 AM.jpeg
Views:	317
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	4428895

The privacy consent checkbox is on the Privacy Tab for your settings. I don't know what is preventing us from reading the cookie we write to your machine saying you consented before logging on.

https://forum.vbulletin.com/settings/privacy
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

One of my admins just had something very similar occur

I have admins set up to expire passwords on a regular basis.

When he logged in today he was prompted to reset his password, when he did then he got the popup stating that he had not accepted the user data and privacy so registration can not continue.

He said he eventually clicked was able to get back to the home page but was unable to change his password.

Comment

He will have to accept the Privacy that pops up on the screen. If it doesn't show then clearing his browser cache and cookies should have it show again. If it still doesn't show, then his javascript blocker is blocking it.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X