Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin.org registration

Hey.

I am having trouble with registring at vbulleting.org site. I'm getting these errors:
    • The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here.
    • That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are ekselent and you have forgotten your password, click here.
    What should I do? I saw an old post where mod/admin Lynne asked a fella to use the "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and send in the desired username + email for it. I tried that. Haven't received a reply in 2-3 days for now.

ekselent

Lynne will get to it as soon as possible. We don't have direct control over that site from here and she is the one to fix your issue.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by ekselent View Post
      What should I do?
      Choose another username, and use a different e-mail would seem the rather obvious choices.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
        Choose another username, and use a different e-mail would seem the rather obvious choices.
        Didn't help. I tried with username and an email that couldnt have been registred yet, still gave me the errors, nevertheless it works now !

Comment

Ah ok.

Good to hear!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X