• Up2Vex
    replied
    Ah ok.

Good to hear!

Leave a comment:

• ekselent
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    Choose another username, and use a different e-mail would seem the rather obvious choices.
    Didn't help. I tried with username and an email that couldnt have been registred yet, still gave me the errors, nevertheless it works now !

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by ekselent View Post
    What should I do?
    Choose another username, and use a different e-mail would seem the rather obvious choices.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Lynne will get to it as soon as possible. We don't have direct control over that site from here and she is the one to fix your issue.

Leave a comment:

• ekselent
    started a topic vbulletin.org registration

vbulletin.org registration

Hey.

I am having trouble with registring at vbulleting.org site. I'm getting these errors:
    • The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here.
    • That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are ekselent and you have forgotten your password, click here.
    What should I do? I saw an old post where mod/admin Lynne asked a fella to use the "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and send in the desired username + email for it. I tried that. Haven't received a reply in 2-3 days for now.

ekselent
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X