Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VB5 Connect Spot on !!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VB5 Connect Spot on !!!

    We purchased and installed vb5 for our team website and it is spot on this is one very friendly system. It is amazing how easy to set up our forms and such is.
    Thank you for such a awesome experience Sovereign Reapers gamers gives this a 100/100 for pure excelence.

    Sincerly,
    SRGamers

  • #2
    awesomeness.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WhiskeyOSS View Post
      Thank you for such a awesome experience Sovereign Reapers gamers gives this a 100/100 for pure excelence.
      Great,congratulation,you may have another whiskey!


      vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

      Comment


      • #4
        VB5 is going to rock the forum world...
        Last edited by WhiskeyOSS; Sat 15th Dec '12, 2:06pm.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WhiskeyOSS View Post
          Please feel free to login and check out what has been done so far with vb5 the site is looking good.. www.sr-gamers.com
          VB5 is going to rock the forum world...
          "sr-gamers.com is not responding."

          Another try:

          "An internal error has occurred and the widget cannot be displayed."


          vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
            "sr-gamers.com is not responding."

            Another try:

            "An internal error has occurred and the widget cannot be displayed."
            could use more info on this as none of us have had any problems...for just looking around and you did not login

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WhiskeyOSS View Post
              could use more info on this as none of us have had any problems...for just looking around and you did not login
              Sorry,not going to register just for looking around.


              vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
                Sorry,not going to register just for looking around.
                and apparantly not going to give any info as to what you were doing if you were doing anything that caused an error hard to fix an issue when the issue is so vague...

                Comment


                • #9
                  The only widget I can see that error on is the top left just above the "todays birthdays" one m8. Looks very well though. Would change the colours of your postbit, but certainly looks like you have used the site builder well for your site and looking at your main site I should imagine its saved you a fair bit of time.
                  Husky Owners Forum - For all Siberian Husky Owners

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by soniceffect View Post
                    The only widget I can see that error on is the top left just above the "todays birthdays" one m8. Looks very well though. Would change the colours of your postbit, but certainly looks like you have used the site builder well for your site and looking at your main site I should imagine its saved you a fair bit of time.
                    Thank you for the information I will take a look at that Widget I have been editing the colors here and there all night off and on.. I really like VB5 its showing to be a very versatile peice of work.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      WhiskeyOSS, I agree with soniceffect, that's a really nice looking implementation of vBulletin 5. The style is coming along really nicely.

                      However: You urgently need to make your vB5 forum non-public, as you only have one license.
                      Last edited by Mark.B; Sat 15th Dec '12, 3:01am.
                      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                      TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
                      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks nice. Use a less-bright green for links and a darker background for posts

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by soniceffect View Post
                          The only widget I can see that error on is the top left just above the "todays birthdays" one m8.
                          It's the 'Top Active Users' module. I have no issues if no one is logged in.

                          Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                          However: You urgently need to make your vB5 forum non-public, as you only have one license.
                          This.

                          vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

                          Next release? Soon(tm)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Your style's coming on nicely, just needs some fixes here and there and a lighter shade of green for links
                            Aakif Nazir
                            vBulletin Support Team

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There is a serious error and the page cannot be rendered
                              http://sr-gamers.com/

                              Deja-vu
                              I buy 420 forums

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X