Time Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Problem

The forum time is appearing as 6:44 PM for me, even though it's 10:43 AM right now.

It was fine 33 minutes ago at 10:10 AM. When I went and clicked New Posts at 10:39 AM, the time said it was 6:41 PM. Additionally, I'm appearing as the only user online.

EDIT: It seems to be only me. When I see other users post, the time is correct. For example, Mark just posted a response to a thread two minutes ago at 10:43 AM.

EDIT 2: Seems to be fixed now. However, users that are actually online now still aren't appearing. Also, is there any way to fix the time of my post? :x
    Last edited by Amaury; Wed 28th Nov '12, 10:50am. Reason: More
    Former vBulletin user

I had some problems accessing the forum at all about 20 minutes ago, could be related.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Webservers 1 & 3 decided to take a trip in the Tardis, and ended up 8 hours into the future.

They returned unharmed, but caused a few ripples in the forums space/time continuum.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
        Webservers 1 & 3 decided to take a trip in the Tardis, and ended up 8 hours into the future.

They returned unharmed, but caused a few ripples in the forums space/time continuum.
        Are some users still affected? If you take a look at the Who's Online page, you'll see it.

Wayne Luke is an example. His activity time is 6:52 PM, but it's 3:38 PM right now.
        Former vBulletin user

Comment

The issues usually clear up as we pass through the vortex of the time event.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

The server will eat us all come December 21 ...
            A computer without Microsoft Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
            vBulletin user since March 2004, joined forum a year later, migration from vBulletin began April 2013. After 6 years of negativity, even old die-hard fans lose faith.

Comment

Time is irrelevant. Space is irrelevant. Size is irrelevant.
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Seems they are on their jollies again, more future posts appearing.
                Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Oh, and by the way, you don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
                    Seems they are on their jollies again, more future posts appearing.
                    When I asked Wayne via VM if he could fix the time of my OP here to 10:43 AM from the incorrect 6:44 PM, he said he couldn't because he didn't have database access.

Does that mean someone with database access could fix the incorrect times (or dates if it went into the next day)?
                    Former vBulletin user

Comment

Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
                      Does that mean someone with database access could fix the incorrect times (or dates if it went into the next day)?
                      They could but the effort isn't really worth the benefit. Ties up someone from doing more productive work.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X