X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Nope, they are two separate databases and have no shared user link

If you've logged in and ticked remember me, you would have logged in automatically when visiting the forum

Leave a comment:

• simonhind
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    There was never any SSO between the members area/customer area and the forums.
    there must of been something in place, as when i used to log in members area and clicked on forum i was already logged in

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by simonhind View Post
    i had noticed today that after a few days of changing the login fro members.vbulletin.com to https://www.vbulletin.com/customer/account/login/
    which is now email instead of vb license the forum itself in not linking, or not a SSO which should be dealt with asap

i hate now having to type my username is to the forum this never happened when SSO was working

admins please sort out SSO so that when we log into https://www.vbulletin.com/customer/account/login/ we are also logged into the forums automatically
    There was never any SSO between the members area/customer area and the forums.

Leave a comment:

• simonhind
    replied
    i had noticed today that after a few days of changing the login fro members.vbulletin.com to https://www.vbulletin.com/customer/account/login/
    which is now email instead of vb license the forum itself in not linking, or not a SSO which should be dealt with asap

i hate now having to type my username is to the forum this never happened when SSO was working

admins please sort out SSO so that when we log into https://www.vbulletin.com/customer/account/login/ we are also logged into the forums automatically

Leave a comment:

• carntheroos4eva
    replied
    Haven't had that happen to me just yet. I will have to be on the look out though just in case I get the caching issue

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR-APBT View Post
    Why is it every post or threa I make goes into moderation? I also can not post at all in vB5 forums. I also can see no attachments. What is going on?
    You have no valid licenses on your customer account. Your IP is blacklisted by the Akismet Anti-Spam Provider.

Leave a comment:

• BBR-APBT
    replied
    Why is it every post or threa I make goes into moderation? I also can not post at all in vB5 forums. I also can see no attachments. What is going on?

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    It was a glitch in the matrix that has been fixed with duct tape and super glue.
    Aw.

Originally posted by vBulletin Message
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wayne Luke again.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by cooljeba View Post
    If you guys were banned how are you able to post
    It was a glitch in the matrix that has been fixed with duct tape and super glue.

Leave a comment:

• cooljeba
    replied
    If you guys were banned how are you able to post

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    This should be resolved. It was due to a bad memcache copy.
    Yup. I noticed the forum returned to its regular speed as well.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This should be resolved. It was due to a bad memcache copy.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Originally posted by pokesph View Post
    happening to me too.. I emailed them about it but not holding my breath for a fast fix.

Well, it's definitely not as bad as the time it happened over on SEGA Forum. Literally, every time you clicked something, you would get that message, and before that, there was the exact same problem, but with the maintenance message.

So far, I've only received it once.

Edit: One thing I did notice, though, is that the forum loading speed is pretty slow right now.
    Last edited by Amaury; Wed 12th Sep '12, 1:36pm. Reason: Typos

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Matthews
    replied
    At least it isn't just me then................

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    happening to me too.. I emailed them about it but not holding my breath for a fast fix.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X