Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just noticed that all of the downloads in the members area are Patches.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzi, you really need to start reading what we say, not what you think we say or want us to say:

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Config.php has never been in the package, config.php.new has waiting for you to rename it as per the documentation.
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    OK, download all the ZIP files, open one and tke a screenshot and post it here please. If it shows a config.php file rather than config.php.new, I'll apologise...
    Looking at your screenshot, you don't show us the local includes folder contents on there, only your server one so I've done it for you. This is a fresh download of the files for one of your licenses:

Click image for larger version

Name:	suzi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	3689429

As you can see, no config.php file but a config.php.new file.

I aslo suggest you re-read Paul, Anders and Mike's posts about the naming of the full package download. When a patch is released, it's added to the full package and the name of the package updated to reflect that. It doesn't meant they're patches only, it's the actual contents of the package which, at this time, is 4.2.0 with Patch Level 1.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by carntheroos4eva View Post
      Same with you PaulM. Take a look at the screenshot here. You said they aren't when you take a look at the dropdown menu you will find they are all patches.
      Wrong, and wrong again. It seems you have a complete inability to read what you are actually told. Go read it again.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X