Please turn off the --- Updated --- function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    There really isn't a reason to have multiple posts if your post is the last in the thread either.
    exactly. just one problem, like vb.org, devs there always reserve second post for further notices..
    Last edited by Abdulla Ashoor; Tue 29 May '12, 4:57pm.
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
    vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment

Originally posted by al3bed View Post
      exactly. just one problem, like vb.org, devs there always reserve second post for further notices..
      vBulletin.org has been using this same functionality for many years now. An administrator over there developed it and released it as an addon.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

"Are you sure you want to leave this page", well it's becoming annoying. I don't need to be asked that question, if I'm leaving, I'm leaving and it's taking me two clicks to do so at times.

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
          "Are you sure you want to leave this page", well it's becoming annoying. I don't need to be asked that question, if I'm leaving, I'm leaving and it's taking me two clicks to do so at times.
          Should only do that if you've activated the editor. The function has been so neutered that I don't even get it half the time as it is. Without auto-save, I'd have lost posts.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X