Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    If it's really related to https protocol, I think an app update will come. The latest iOS update have a fix for this.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I think this may have been a local network/routing issue (local to me that is).

I had intermittent access all night but then the following day all was well, and has been well since.

I have found out since that Forumrunner doesn't really wait very long before timing out, and I think that's what was happening here.

Thought I'd post this up just to clarify.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I'll pass it on.

edit:
    I went to check this on my iPhone and it is working fine. Might try force-quitting the app from the App Drawer and then loading it again.
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 8th May '12, 8:47am.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Sorry, meant to specify that, no it's iOS.

It was fine earlier today but has been having trouble for about four hours now.

Don't think it's app-related (hence posting it here) since other forums are fine.

Not a big deal for me but I thought I'd let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Android? It is an error with Forum Runner and HTTPS forums. Should work fine on iOS. They decided to leave the integration and fix the Android app.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    started a topic vbulletin.com's Forumrunner app isn't working

vbulletin.com's Forumrunner app isn't working

vbulletin.com's Forumrunner app isn't working. I have three devices, none of which will connect , other sites connect ok.
    It is just giving connection timeout errors.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X