Can't access recent articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access recent articles

I just noted that there are several articles in the forum sidebar (Recent Articles), when trying to acces them I get the "no permission" message.
    I think, as a licensed member, that if I can see the preview in the forum sidebar that I should be able to read the article.
    Here is one of the links that give the error message:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/cont...on-Manager-FAQ

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

That article is restricted at this time to staff and the Alpha test group. I'll need to check with someone with Admin permissions how the permissions are setup here in order to check this issue on a test forum to see if there's a bug here or not.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

It has been resolved. The Permission Preview setting for those articles was set to Yes, so their preview could be seen in the sidebar blocks even by who doesn't have permission to view them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkshenron View Post
        It has been resolved. The Permission Preview setting for those articles was set to Yes, so their preview could be seen in the sidebar blocks even by who doesn't have permission to view them.
        Yes, can't see the preview any longer, but look forward to read more about this coming feature.
        Anders Pettersson
        Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
        If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
        Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Working...
        X