• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read

Hello,
    This is simply outrageous
    I purchased a system and I should get free support forum and I do not get
    I did what the instructions say one thing. And no support.
    I asked for help and just ignore me like I was not there
    I want to have all signed on to give me what part of a deal

You haven't posted for support anywhere.. You have two thread in pre-sale where I'm guessing you're asking about the product.
    vBulletin does offer great free support as well as other vBulletin members in the forums..

What exactly are you going on about?!?
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Loco.M i cant post on the support that is my small problem i create ticket and got 1 replay and the replay didn't help
      and now no one is replay my ticket dam why say "Free forum support" when i cant get there.

Comment

did you add your email to your member page?

To be able to download modifications, view code, post in certain forums, or receive support here at vBulletin.org you must prove that you have a valid vBulletin license.
        To prove that you are a valid vBulletin license holder, the email address submitted here must match one of the following sites:

Please be patient, the 'license status' update may take up to an hour.
        If the unlicensed message does not disappear within an hour, please review the following tips and resubmit the information again.
        TIPS
        • Your email must be the same as it is found at vBulletin.com or vBulletin-Germany.com.
        • The form is CASE-SENSITIVE.
        • Your user account must be activated before your license status can be checked.
        • Check your spam filters. If you did not receive your email activation code you can request another via our Email Activation Codes page.

NOTE: You will need to use your customer number and password. If you are not the license owner, the licensed owner will need to add your email address into the "support area" system.
        Please note vBulletin.org's staff does not have the ability to check your license at vbulletin.com. If you are still having problems with your license status, please contact [email protected].
        Thank you!

that ^ is from vb.org but this is the form I'm talking about..

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

make sure the email for your account here is in that form
        then allow up some time for the scheduled task to run

Comment

btw that is my problem
          http://www.orbks.com/forums/forum.php

you see all the Question Mark its need to be hebrew i did what the told me on the support noting happen
          i only like to import my old site back all work just the Question Mark its my only problem

Comment

Loco.M i buy my system 3 days ago not 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Boaz Shako View Post
              Loco.M i buy my system 3 days ago not 3 years
              well if you didn't sync up your emails, it doesn't matter.
              as for your question, it needs to be posted in the correct forums.. not pre-sale

Comment

and yes i add all the websites on the list i use 1 email all mark right but noting update same yellow mark on the forum

Comment

When no one help you .

That what you do .

Sync what i did all it say no place to press "sync"
                  Look i am not expert on PHP but i am dam expert on internet use i am IT for the last 25 years i know how to read
                  its just didn't work even VB can have some bug some time no one is perfect

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                  well if you didn't sync up your emails, it doesn't matter.
                  as for your question, it needs to be posted in the correct forums.. not pre-sale

Comment

You don't need to click any sync link. You need to have your email adress here to match the email address you filled in the given page or from your purchase.

Once this will be done (and auto-sync'd), you will be able to post on forum support here.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Sorry I'm rude
                      But I look like an idiot
                      I explain to you all set for the millionth time
                      Maybe someone came into my account and look instead to talk and talk

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

You also need to make sure the email for your user account at this forum matches the email you use in the Priority Forum Support box. If they don't match, they won't work.
                          A computer without Microsoft Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
                          vBulletin user since March 2004, joined forum a year later, migration from vBulletin began April 2013. After 6 years of negativity, even old die-hard fans lose faith.

Comment

i told you guys i did all is set right

Comment

Originally posted by Boaz Shako View Post
                              i told you guys i did all is set right
                              If you did what Wayne said in post #12 and its still not working then you need to send a ticket to [email protected] and give them information on who you are and customer number etc etc they then can fix it for you.

The mistake mostly made when going to http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php you see "Owner's email:" this needs to be the same as on this forum one char difference and it will not work, if this is the case then enter the email address you have used on this forum in the box below "Owner's email:" and use the check boxes on the right side to allow sister sites access to that information vBulletin.org is one that you want to do, allow 1 hour to get a sync. If this does not work email support as i said above.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X