No announcement yet.

Mobile style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have the styles on none... That's why it's stuffing up on you.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by carntheroos4eva View Post
      You should have the styles on none... That's why it's stuffing up on you.
      Eh?
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
      - "Quick Route" Interface...
      - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

I agree 200% with Mark.

The problem I'm having with Dartho's style (or any for that matter) is that if I am trying to use a style - let's say on the desktop - and I choose "style=xx" for browsers, the moment they leave the first page it reverts to the other style. This started happening with vb 4.1.9. I thought I saw Dartho post on this but can't find it.
        My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

Yep.. Its a bug. Listed in this very thread. The Jira issue linked above even has the code fix for it. Will be distributed in 4.1.11.

Not sure what else your asking for.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I had a site up that is supposed to be viewed only in mobile browsing mode in a limited width iframe. The user gets there and is sent to the url in the iframe of:

mysite.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2&styleid=6

On the first page it shows the mobile style properly. On the next pages that follow, the style reverts back to the main. With the fix above, at least the style isn't reverting back to the main style and is staying on style 6. Unfortunately in the iFrame version, the first page shows style 6 and then every click goes back to the main desktop theme. Might have to do with the iFrame relationship with the cookie set, not sure.

Regarding the mobile style here, unfortunately it leaves an incredible amount to be desired. Navigation is horrendous and, to be honest, my users so overwhelmingly prefer Dartho's that there was not even a thought here as to which one to use.
            Last edited by slinky; Wed 18th Jan '12, 2:45pm.
            My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X