Mobile style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile style

Honestly I keep selecting "Full site" but every page click after defaults back to this horrible style.

Please can you fix it so that I'm not switched back to the style I just turned off.

Also there's no way to edit my existing post from within the mobile style, might want to look into that.

Comment

Try this link Mitzy https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...949&styleid=12

Comment

What mobile device are you on?

Comment

mobile support very difficult
          4everplay

Comment

Yeah the mobile style is style trying to ruin my life.

Android HTC Desire (STOCK).

Comment

I can't reproduce on my Droid Charge- stock browser. When I click on Full Site it stays on full site even after clicking on other pages/threads.

Do you have cookies enabled?

Comment

I've seen this posted a couple of times by different people but I cannot recreate either. I have a htc desire too incidentally.

Comment

This looks like the bug I reported today. Maybe you can convince them that it is important; I certainly couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mk132 View Post
                    This looks like the bug I reported today. Maybe you can convince them that it is important; I certainly couldn't.
                    You cannot use the Mobile Style with Javascript turned off. It relies on Javascript to function. I doubt this will change as it is built entirely on a Javascript module.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Well its a real bug and the only way I can fix it is to switch off mobile view.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzy View Post
                        Well its a real bug and the only way I can fix it is to switch off mobile view.
                        Could you not just enable javascript?

internet>menu>options>more>settings>enable javascript

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                          You cannot use the Mobile Style with Javascript turned off. It relies on Javascript to function. I doubt this will change as it is built entirely on a Javascript module.
                          This also happens at times when JavaScript is enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by mk132 View Post
                            This also happens at times when JavaScript is enabled.
                            I was referring to the specific issue link that is in my quote.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

This two-line fix should solve the problem: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/...#action_133539

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X