Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I've alerted people in charge of the servers and hopefully there will be a resolution soon. I don't know what changes were made overnight to make this occur.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    A hard-refresh also fixed it in Chrome for me.

Leave a comment:

• selwonk
    replied
    Thank you. I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Try deleting your cookies and try again please.

Leave a comment:

• Saved0ne
    replied
    yeah, not sure what is going on, kind of frustrating though hopefully we can login soon.

Leave a comment:

• selwonk
    replied
    I'm experiencing the same problem. I can access some parts of members.vbulletin.com but not others. Mostly I get a "The connection was reset error". I have been able to access the ticket support system to report the fault, but I can not access my download area, which is a bit frustrating as I've bought a new license today.

Leave a comment:

• Saved0ne
    started a topic can't load members.vb.com

can't load members.vb.com

sometimes i can load members.vbulletin.com but when i go to login, it hangs for about 3 minutes and then doesnt do anything...
    i've tried this from different locations, any help please?

i even tried logging into my forum's admin panel and going to members. and it still didn't work.

please help, i'm trying to get my installation files so i can work on a password protected dev. installation.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X