Internet Brands / vBulletin - email fishing scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Brands / vBulletin - email fishing scam

I'm going to assume this isn't officially from vBulletin / Internet Brands. Of course if it were... Please stop filling my inbox with junk.
    Code:
     ~ SNIP ~
    Last edited by TheVisitors; Fri 23rd Dec '11, 3:38pm.

If you don't want to receive them anymore, you have an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	vbulletin-e-mail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	3686195

And please fix your editor.... I had hard enough time to post this. No, I will not explain what is wrong it. Figure it out yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
        If you don't want to receive them anymore, you have an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
        I did and more than once.

Reported as spam and Google agrees... Into all Google spam boxes you go.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVisitors View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]56930[/ATTACH]

And please fix your editor.... I had hard enough time to post this. No, I will not explain what is wrong it. Figure it out yourself.
          No one is going to do that. If you are not going to explain, then there is little point is complaining.
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
            No one is going to do that. If you are not going to explain, then there is little point is complaining.
            Copying and pasting should keep the format upon submit.... ie... If I copy and paste X into the editor, it looks just fine until I submit it and than it looks like c**p.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVisitors View Post
              Copying and pasting should keep the format upon submit.... ie... If I copy and paste X into the editor, it looks just fine until I submit it and than it looks like c**p.
              Oh and while on that note... Editing something quickly, should not suddenly undo the layout.

Comment

Working...
              X