This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Access A vB Forum.

So, I Was Adding Custom Ranks When, All Of A Sudden, I Lost Connection To The Site. When I Refreshed, It Didn't Help. I Tryed Going Through Internet Explorer And It Wouldnt Work There Either. I Am Only Super Admin, So I Dont Have The Files To Everything. What Do I Need To Do To Get Back To The Site.

To get support you need to post in the Help section.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
      So, I Was Adding Custom Ranks When, All Of A Sudden, I Lost Connection To The Site. When I Refreshed, It Didn't Help. I Tryed Going Through Internet Explorer And It Wouldnt Work There Either. I Am Only Super Admin, So I Dont Have The Files To Everything. What Do I Need To Do To Get Back To The Site.
      Talk to the owner of the forum and them fix the issue. It's out of your hands if you don't have server access or access here to the licensed members area.
      www.cdmagurus.com
      www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

Sounds like it's a server problem. Contact the admin and get them to ask their host.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Support is only provided to licensed customers. Please see this thread:
          https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...Download-Files

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Working...
          X