No more vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more vbulletin

Another user making the migration to the salvation...

Vbulletin sended to my email a poll to give my opinion about vbulletin support and if I would recommend the software to someone else (of course I press "No")....but I think that also in that vb is wrong.

The company should ask about if I feel confident of the software, what I think it should have...
    Or for example, what I think about other software..."Do you think that vb can provide you the same or a better experience that other paid software?"

vBulletin 3 was amazing
    vBulletin 4 was a trying...

Actually, we see new technologies, like html5, that also XenForo (which version 1.0 was launched 8 months ago) has already implemented on the software.

Because VB its a company I dont trust anymore (they promised a TREASURE with vb suite and its not) and they have fail also with the "graphical concept" that they showed us when vbulletin 4 was pre sale, I say BYE BYE to vBulletin.

XenForo, so cheap but so big .
    vBulletin Services I offer: www.Todo10.com
    Technical vB/Server/Hosting support Service also!

You most likely still have a customer account. Send an email to [email protected] asking to be removed from the list or log into your customer account and edit your list subscription at the bottom of the first page of the member's area.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I donīt have any customer account. Also Iīm not able to download any modification from vbulletin.org.

In those forums I see the notice
      If you are trying to get support for your vB, then you need to be a licensed customer and you need to follow the instructions here to register your account for Priority Forum Support:
      vBulletin Services I offer: www.Todo10.com
      Technical vB/Server/Hosting support Service also!

Comment

Actually you do have a customer account. The reason you get those notices is that you transferred all your licenses out of the account and there are no valid licenses on the account. However the customer account is still there and you're old customer ID and password will still work.

Anyway, I was able to track down your account and set it so you won't get eBulletin or other emails anymore. If you get any emails directly from Internet Brands, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X