This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing Support From VBulletin

I've been emailing VBulletin support for 3 days now to see why my Mobile APP API doesnt work. I only get replies once in a blue moon and no one can tell me why what I paid for doesn't work.

At the end the support person has the guts to email me back and tell me to buy phone support for another $60.

Its not like Im trying to integrate the mobile app into anything else or do any customization. WHAT YOU SOLD ME DOESNT WORK. This is terribly disappointing.
    @heydarian

In your support ticket, I have requested further information which you refused to supply. This information is needed in order to diagnose what is causing your problem.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

In the ticket you asked for an admin account to the forums. I provided that to you. Then you asked for FTP access. When I asked for the reason you never replied. I don't see why you need FTP access when Im already giving you full access to the VB software.

Its funny how you are fast in replying on how i need to buy phone support but not replying my support email.
      @heydarian

Comment

Never is a pretty harsh term to use for haven't replied for an hour or two.

I requested more information on Aug 28th '11 05:31pm.
        On Aug 29th '11 11:25am I received a response asking why your issue had not been resolved.
        On Aug 29th '11 12:48pm I informed you I was still awaiting the requested information from you to be able to trouble shoot.
        On Aug 29th '11 01:00pm You responded with some, but not all of the information required to trouble shoot.
        On Aug 29th '11 01:03pm I requested the rest of the information required
        @ Aug 29th '11 01:10pm You asked why I needed more information, then proceeded to spam the support system bumping your ticket repeatedly until Aug 29th '11 02:55pm when you stoped.
        I replied @ Aug 29th '11 03:20pm explaining why I needed the information.

I'm sorry that you feel our support is less than stellar.

Comment

Your support asked for FTP access with no explanation on why. I process credit cards on the website and am not about to give FTP access to random people without knowing what work is going to be done.

When I asked for the reason for FTP access I received no response. However I did get a response back to buy phone support. It might be a good idea to try and reach acceptable support before shooting for stellar. This is certainly far far behind stellar.

I've sent you FTP access to the /forums/ folder now. Let's see how long it will take you to fix this issue.
          @heydarian

Comment

Originally posted by nima6 View Post
            In the ticket you asked for an admin account to the forums. I provided that to you. Then you asked for FTP access. When I asked for the reason you never replied. I don't see why you need FTP access when Im already giving you full access to the VB software.
            This is incorrect information. The only information provided thus far was the URL to your site and the mobile API Key. Never asked for FTP information and there is no Admin CP in the ticket. You're free to follow up on the ticket and provide the information previously requested so we can diagnose your problem.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment