X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Quillz View Post
    You guys are aware it's entirely possible some are happy with vB 5, right? Maybe the consensus right now is that it's not very good, but different people like different things.
    I think it is hard to believe that there is a live site (with more than a few users only) running vB5 and the users are not going crazy because of all the things that do not work yet...

Leave a comment:

• carntheroos4eva
    replied
    Woah! Just logged into here today after about a month away from this. Good to see you have upgraded to the latest version. Am a little shocked because of what I have seen. But hey looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    You guys are aware it's entirely possible some are happy with vB 5, right? Maybe the consensus right now is that it's not very good, but different people like different things.

Leave a comment:

• sukagwe
    commented on 's reply
    that's new feature on vb5c

• sukagwe
    commented on 's reply
    LOL very funny

• christ2000
    replied
    today site is super slowwww, and show An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed. my god, i never think this could happen to VB

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by hollyrainbow View Post
    I just wanna say that you guys did amazing with vBulletin 5 it's really awesome from what I've seen I'm actually thinking of buying it and seeing how amazing of an improvement has been made makes it better. Keep up the good work
    Excellent!
    Please buy it urgently, help funding its faster development.

Leave a comment:

• sukagwe
    commented on 's reply
    the goddamn slow part

• rudedog1968
    replied
    I just wanna say that you guys did amazing with vBulletin 5 it's really awesome from what I've seen I'm actually thinking of buying it and seeing how amazing of an improvement has been made makes it better. Keep up the good work

What part of vB5 is amazing? Could you please elaborate on that.

Leave a comment:

• christ2000
    replied
    yeah oh right

Leave a comment:

• oldz442
    replied
    It is amazing alright.

Leave a comment:

• rmwebs
    commented on 's reply
    Expect to see a lot of 'new' members posting praise for it. Just remember that vB made their own staff post reviews of the product on trustedreviews.com when you read them

• laztrix
    replied
    right when i thought one actually tried it and found it awesome...

Leave a comment:

• sukagwe
    commented on 's reply
    I just wonder what the answer if he already had it

• Deathjam
    replied
    Really?

Leave a comment: