• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It's the 'adminlog' table and there's already a support ticket for this.

dinko X2K, did you try the query that freddie gave you in the support ticket?

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS

• JamesUS
    replied
    Who told you it was the main admin table?

I'm sorry, I'm unable to offer support via AIM or Email. Only here via the forums or in the support ticket area.

It doesn't sound like a table has become deleted, so it's worth a try to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• dinko X2K

• dinko X2K
    replied
    I've been told it was the main Admin table, I cannot go into the admin cp, from /forums/admin, when i log in, it takes me to a Hang On page, then it redirects to database error, it must be the admin, hey, could you contact me by AIM: dinko2222, or email me at [email protected] i really need this fixed, a few mods have been fired, and i can't remove them, that means, bad!

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS

• JamesUS
    replied
    No v2.2.2 will not make new tables for you.

Which table exactly is missing? If you can tell us which one (there are a few with 'admin' in the name) then we can give you the code to restore it.

Leave a comment:

• dinko X2K

• dinko X2K
    replied
    it's not a bug, it's actually that my admin table is missing, wouldn't 2.2.2 make a new admin table? or anyone please contact me to make a new one?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg

• tubedogg
    replied
    2.2.2 is coming out sometime before the end of this month, probably in the next couple of days.

Upgrading will not necessarily fix all of your 'bugs', depending on what they are. The bugs that are fixed are in the Bugs forum marked as such. If you don't see it there it is either
    a) not a bug but an individual problem with your board/setup; or
    b) not been discovered/reported yet.

Leave a comment:

• dinko X2K

• dinko X2K
    started a topic when is 2.2.2 coming out?

when is 2.2.2 coming out?

when is 2.2.2 coming out?? i need it asap, i got tons of bugs on my forums (for some reason, and am using 2.2.1), and can't wait to upgrade, and fix all these things