Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connecting with Blackberry (Blank White Screen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting with Blackberry (Blank White Screen)

For some reason from today when I try and connect with my Blackberry I just get a blank white screen

Connect how? With the black berry browser? Does this happen with any other sites?

Comment

Confirmed, same here, is the mobile style active? no other sites affected althou at first I thought it was a server issue?

Comment

Our network was having some problems. I would suggest trying again.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          Our network was having some problems. I would suggest trying again.
          nope same white page

Comment

What model of Blackberry and what version of the Blackberry OS are you using?

Comment

i get this on opera mobile, looks fine on dolpin

Comment

Originally posted by msensenbach View Post
                What model of Blackberry and what version of the Blackberry OS are you using?
                Bold 9700: v5.0.0.979

Will install opera mini and advice

Comment

Loads with opera mini so must be blackberry browser problem, what I would say thou as cant read the thread list on opera mini, was going to post in this thread but its loading and loading anddddddddddd loading

Comment

No offence here but the style is slow(even connected to my own wifi) and very hard to navigate, it thought it would impove being built in but its not going to I dont think, vb should have approached dartho and bought his style IMHO and used that, simple and easy to use IMHO, me thinks I shall stick with that style unless major improvements are carried out, why the need for a loading box anyway?

Comment

I was always able to connect using my Blackberry 9700 Bold 2 before and this has only started as of a few days back. All other sites I connect to I have no problems

OS V5.0.0.586

I have just tried again now still the same

Comment

Posted using Opera Mini very slow
                        Last edited by DirtRider; Tue 8th Feb '11, 9:58pm.

Comment

It is a 'feature' of the new Mobile Style, it doesnt support non 'WebKit' Browsers.

I have raised an issue about it in JIRA already -

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-11004

Please feel free to vote on it/comment if you feel that this feature is needed.

Comment

Just to make sure -- is anyone experiencing this issue on a Blackberry running OS6, or is it only happening on OS5?

Comment

Originally posted by msensenbach View Post
                              Just to make sure -- is anyone experiencing this issue on a Blackberry running OS6, or is it only happening on OS5?
                              I will test it on OS 6 for you now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X