X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There will be no change to the avatar sizes on this site. They are fine the way they are. This is not a hobby or game site, it's a customer support forum.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Those are possibly Development staff - Support staff should all have the larger size to help distinguish them
    I'm very distinguished, everyone would agree. May I have the privilege of a larger avatar, I know size isn't important but when I look at yours the look at mine I can't help but feel a little inferior. It's a little embarrassing. I wouldn't mind if everyone else's was smaller than mine, maybe that's another option we could explore?

Leave a comment:

• jmurrayhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Those are possibly Development staff - Support staff should all have the larger size to help distinguish them
    ah, indeed it appears to be so.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    I am saddened.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by jmurrayhead View Post
    Might want to tell that to some of your staff who, for some reason, have the same size as the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• john cooper
    replied
    Avatars that big [email protected] your personality....:P

Leave a comment:

• Leadcrow
    replied
    On technical boards like tech support or company forums, there is no actual need for fancy or large avatars.

Who makes the decisions on forum layout etc?
    Random dice roll.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    I doubt it, we've kept avatars their current size for a long time and it suites us well. Staff have larger avatars to help set them apart from other members as awell.
    Avatar envy is not a good thing. Cone on sort it out! Who makes the decisions on forum layout etc?

Leave a comment:

• jmurrayhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Staff have larger avatars to help set them apart from other members as awell.
    Might want to tell that to some of your staff who, for some reason, have the same size as the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Avatars that big look HURGLY anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I doubt it, we've kept avatars their current size for a long time and it suites us well. Staff have larger avatars to help set them apart from other members as awell.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    started a topic Can we have avatars set at 150*150

Can we have avatars set at 150*150

It looks pretty and won't kill bandwidth.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X