This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have avatars set at 150*150

It looks pretty and won't kill bandwidth.

I doubt it, we've kept avatars their current size for a long time and it suites us well. Staff have larger avatars to help set them apart from other members as awell.

Comment

Avatars that big look HURGLY anyway.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
        Staff have larger avatars to help set them apart from other members as awell.
        Might want to tell that to some of your staff who, for some reason, have the same size as the rest of us.
        No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          I doubt it, we've kept avatars their current size for a long time and it suites us well. Staff have larger avatars to help set them apart from other members as awell.
          Avatar envy is not a good thing. Cone on sort it out! Who makes the decisions on forum layout etc?

Comment

On technical boards like tech support or company forums, there is no actual need for fancy or large avatars.

Who makes the decisions on forum layout etc?
            Random dice roll.

Comment

Avatars that big [email protected] your personality....:P

Comment

Originally posted by jmurrayhead View Post
                Might want to tell that to some of your staff who, for some reason, have the same size as the rest of us.
                Those are possibly Development staff - Support staff should all have the larger size to help distinguish them
                Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                -
                *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

I am saddened.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                    Those are possibly Development staff - Support staff should all have the larger size to help distinguish them
                    ah, indeed it appears to be so.
                    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                      I'm very distinguished, everyone would agree. May I have the privilege of a larger avatar, I know size isn't important but when I look at yours the look at mine I can't help but feel a little inferior. It's a little embarrassing. I wouldn't mind if everyone else's was smaller than mine, maybe that's another option we could explore?

Comment

There will be no change to the avatar sizes on this site. They are fine the way they are. This is not a hobby or game site, it's a customer support forum.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X