Clear All

• MRGTB
    replied
    No issues here.

Leave a comment:

• naoba
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Miserable users by Paul M, I believe. But no, they aren't using that here.
    i am sure they will not. Just letting the world knows there are various good add-ons around vB :P

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    Originally posted by naoba View Post
    ahemmm.. i remember someone here made a mod called Erratic member or annoying member (something like that) to slow down the page upload for that particular member. i won't be surprised if vb is using just that. What did you do lately?
    Thats made by the satanic Garfield above. Its called miserable users. Cant do without it.

Leave a comment:

• jumbo-mumbo
    replied
    ahemmm.. i remember someone here made a mod called Erratic member or annoying member (something like that) to slow down the page upload for that particular member. i won't be surprised if vb is using just that. What did you do lately?
    hahaha, I swear, I thought of that too.. but then i was like. "NAHHH they wont do that..." lol

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    vb.org and vb.com went offline this morning for about 20 minutes (about 9:30am UK time)

Leave a comment:

• Lionel
    replied
    It has also been fine for me on both sites all those days

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    It has been fine for at least 6 hours now, but I could not reach both sites on several occasions during the last 48 hours. I used www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com to verify. It was not me.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    it's been loading fine here in Kansas

Leave a comment:

• Ray2khax
    replied
    Could just be your connections though.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Originally posted by CareyCrew View Post
    No it is not just you.
    Than it's you and him. Here it's fine.

Leave a comment:

• callmejohn
    replied
    edited out dont worry

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSuperman
    replied
    I've noticed when Facebook lags and I mean when it takes ages to load a page or the pages hang if you have Facebook connect enabled it will slow down your site as well. When facebook was changing the style a few days back i.e. the new little numbers for notifications etc I disabled my fbc and several clients as well upon approval since all of our forums were "lagging" however with it disabled they were back to top speed.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Miserable users by Paul M, I believe. But no, they aren't using that here.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We aren't using it.

Leave a comment:

• naoba
    replied

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X