No announcement yet.

Whats wrong with Vb.com n vb.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been fine for at least 6 hours now, but I could not reach both sites on several occasions during the last 48 hours. I used www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com to verify. It was not me.
    I buy 420 forums

Comment

It has also been fine for me on both sites all those days

Comment

vb.org and vb.com went offline this morning for about 20 minutes (about 9:30am UK time)
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by naoba View Post
          ahemmm.. i remember someone here made a mod called Erratic member or annoying member (something like that) to slow down the page upload for that particular member. i won't be surprised if vb is using just that. What did you do lately?
          hahaha, I swear, I thought of that too.. but then i was like. "NAHHH they wont do that..." lol

Comment

Originally posted by naoba View Post
            ahemmm.. i remember someone here made a mod called Erratic member or annoying member (something like that) to slow down the page upload for that particular member. i won't be surprised if vb is using just that. What did you do lately?
            Thats made by the satanic Garfield above. Its called miserable users. Cant do without it.
            I buy 420 forums

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
              Miserable users by Paul M, I believe. But no, they aren't using that here.
              i am sure they will not. Just letting the world knows there are various good add-ons around vB :P
              How long will it take for vB to become xenForo?

Comment

No issues here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X