Whats wrong with Vb.com n vb.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with Vb.com n vb.org

How come i can not access VB.com and VB.org all the time... I m experiencing this issue from last 4 days(atleast). First it takes 3 to 5 to just loading .. then it gives my Page Not Found error..

Is it just me or is it everyone ?

Originally posted by jumbo-mumbo View Post
    How come i can not access VB.com and VB.org all the time... I m experiencing this issue from last 4 days(atleast). First it takes 3 to 5 to just loading .. then it gives my Page Not Found error..

Probably just you because there are some heated debates around by other members.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jumbo-mumbo View Post

Its just you. No such problem here.
      www.erodov.com :cool:

Comment

No it is not just you. The sites have recently been very erratic, slow loading and hanging one minute then fast again the next. It is dreadful trying to navigate around either site/forum from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by CareyCrew View Post
          No it is not just you. The sites have recently been very erratic, slow loading and hanging one minute then fast again the next. It is dreadful trying to navigate around either site/forum from the UK.
          I haven't experienced any of the aforementioned issues from my networks in the UK.
          Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
          VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
          vBulletin Hosting and Services
          Server / Website Consultation

Comment

I have had no such issues - on Virgin Media in the UK (at home), and Pipex at work.
            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

None here either!

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
              I have had no such issues - on Virgin Media in the UK (at home), and Pipex at work.
              UniteTheCows - File Sharing & Digital Media Resource

Comment

ahemmm.. i remember someone here made a mod called Erratic member or annoying member (something like that) to slow down the page upload for that particular member. i won't be surprised if vb is using just that. What did you do lately?
                How long will it take for vB to become xenForo?

Comment

Originally posted by naoba View Post
                  ahemmm.. i remember someone here made a mod called Erratic member or annoying member (something like that) to slow down the page upload for that particular member. i won't be surprised if vb is using just that. What did you do lately?
                  We aren't using it.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by naoba View Post
                    Miserable users by Paul M, I believe. But no, they aren't using that here.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I've noticed when Facebook lags and I mean when it takes ages to load a page or the pages hang if you have Facebook connect enabled it will slow down your site as well. When facebook was changing the style a few days back i.e. the new little numbers for notifications etc I disabled my fbc and several clients as well upon approval since all of our forums were "lagging" however with it disabled they were back to top speed.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
                      Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
                      Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

edited out dont worry

Comment

Originally posted by CareyCrew View Post
                          No it is not just you.
                          Than it's you and him. Here it's fine.

Comment

Could just be your connections though.
                            vBulletin.com great hosting guide made by me. 2,000+ Views
                            Hosting Guide.

Proud vBulletin License Owner!
                            Did I help you out? Please give me a cookie then!
                            http://cookyx.com/new/158.png
                            Edlinpugs | Clan WrT

Comment

it's been loading fine here in Kansas
                              -- Web Developer for hire
                              ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X