Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Brands Inc to be acquired by Hellman & Friedman Stockholders for $640million

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This has gone seriously off topic. Thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    Originally posted by steven s View Post
    I'm having trouble following along and your signature "http://xenfans.com/ - Powered by http://xenforo.com/ - the modern solution to online communities. " seems contradictory to me.
    Most likely "Mikey" using another account (a friend of Floris). He tends to carry his site link in his signature on other sites.

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike4Kayla View Post
    Tbh i give up, XenForo does seem to be another IB, No respect for customers 1 day deal, oh brilliant im skint oh well f you im making money. So erm na i think ill stick with Vbulletin for now. Anyway Lol Loco.M yeah maybe they should merge them
    I'm having trouble following along and your signature "http://xenfans.com/ - Powered by http://xenforo.com/ - the modern solution to online communities. " seems contradictory to me.

Leave a comment:

• Mike4Kayla
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    I don't think they should be merged tbh
    this thread was about the buyout
    it shouldn't of mentioned xen at all
    i ment the threads and yeah Xen customer service is bad.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike4Kayla View Post
    Tbh i give up, XenForo does seem to be another IB, No respect for customers 1 day deal, oh brilliant im skint oh well f you im making money. So erm na i think ill stick with Vbulletin for now. Anyway Lol Loco.M yeah maybe they should merge them
    I don't think they should be merged tbh
    this thread was about the buyout
    it shouldn't of mentioned xen at all

Leave a comment:

• Mike4Kayla
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    seems a few are getting threads mixed up.. this isn't the xenforo thread
    hope that helps...lol

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    seems a few are getting threads mixed up.. this isn't the xenforo thread
    hope that helps...lol

Leave a comment:

• AdrianH
    replied
    Oh dear, yet more complete and utter drivel. What next, every other forum package ever written must also be the same as VB and should be stopped? Read the code, there is no similarity at all.

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
    schwab2clarkson has always been a troll and will always be a troll, so he fears no retribution (except from us).
    Shows how much you really know, he is a SHE. And speaking of Trolls, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
    Sounds like vBulletin need to do something. I had a look at XenForo and it smacks of vBulletin software being used to sell as their own when it's not. Go get that company vbulletin. XenForo are copying everything that what vBulletin are doing.
    Originally posted by MarkB
    You've talked some utter crap in your time but that just takes the biscuit.
    I tried to find 'Like' but it doesn't exist. I tried to click 'Reputation' but I've given you too many points. Maybe we can wait for Adrian to build Thanks into vB?

schwab2clarkson has always been a troll and will always be a troll, so he fears no retribution (except from us).

Leave a comment:

• is_it_me
    replied
    Sounds like vBulletin need to do something. I had a look at XenForo and it smacks of vBulletin software being used to sell as their own when it's not. Go get that company vbulletin. XenForo are copying everything that what vBulletin are doing.
    There isn't a facepalm image big enough in the world to reply to this post.

Itís like comparing a bicycle to a car, OK they both have wheels, but thatís where the comparison ends.

Leave a comment:

• martynjd
    replied
    what they trying to get out so quick for?

Leave a comment:

• metalguy639
    replied
    I've looked at the code it is nothing like vb code. its completely different so you might want to check these kinds of things BEFORE you spew off at the mouth.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    You've talked some utter crap in your time but that just takes the biscuit.

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    Huh? Both are forum software packages and that is where it ends.
    Edit: XenForo is nor more vBulletin than IPB.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X